Forett At Bukit Timah is a luxurious freehold condominium built on 360,000 sqft of prime estate land. Nestled within a private residential enclave, Forett is minutes from Beauty World and all of the great restaurants, bars and retail offerings that Bukit Timah has to offer. Forett is well connected. A short drive takes you to Orchard in the east and the second CBD in the west. Work and play has never been more convenient. With a choice of 1+ study to 5 bedroom units, Forett is a rare freehold opportunity for these looking to invest or build their legacy home.
Forett At Bukit Timah is located along Toh Tuck Road, Bukit Timah in District 21 Singapore, 600m away from the upcoming Beauty World MRT.
The development's close geographical proximity to natural spaces like Bukit Timah Reserve, and encapsulates the nature and greenery that surrounds it.
Forett has site area of 360,000 sqft, it comprises approximately 4 blocks of 9-storey and 9 blocks of 5-storey with 633 exclusive residential units.
Forett is developed by reputable Singapore-listed Qingjian Realty, the Southeast Asian regional headquarters for Qingjian Group’s real estate development arm.
SPRING is a fresh start, a promise new it's colours light, flowers bloom it's green, green grass with air so sweet it's falling in Love, it's Hope ETERNAL.
SUMMER is youth, is joy. is energy it's sun-soaked skins under clear blue skies it's bright colours, vivid memories it's telling Life, give me all your LOVING.
The Rail Corridor
|With the upcoming transformation of the rail corridor and its surroundings, embrace and experience nature like never before. Whether it is exploring the recreational and community space at the Old Bukit Timah Fire Station, or immersing yourself into the heritage, culture and biodiversity that the rail corridor (central).|
Education, Off To Schools
|Forett At Bukit Timah is located at a prime education belt, with renowned and highly coveted schools like Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School and Bukit Timah Primary School located within 1km. Education is key to a bright future for inquisitive young minds. Invest in a home that will support our children.|
The Importance Of Time
|Autumn – a season of change and reflection; a season where we reflect on the importance of time. Whether you are travelling to the CBD for work, or to Holland Village for some weekend fun, everything you want is just a short drive away from home. At Forett at Bukit Timah, experience connectivity like no other.|
Bukit Timah. A district that can instantly conjure up images of greenery, privacy, premium and privilege. It’s where you’d find a 163-ha Nature Reserve including, Singapore’s highest hiking trail, Bukit Timah Hill.
1. FOOD: Indulge your savoury taste buds at the countless food gems along Cheong Chin Nam Road, Chu Tin Road, Lorong Kilat and Jalan Jurong Kechil. The endless variety of food choices will definitely impressed you.
2. ACCESSIBILITY: Just minutes walk away from Beauty World MRT station and the future Beauty World Integrated Transport Hub. This will provide seamless travel experience for the public and residents nearby.
3. SHOPPING: Just minutes walk away from Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World Centre, Beauty World Plaza and Bukit Timah Plaza. Your shopping needs will definitely be fulfilled with plenty of shops and megastores such as Giant Supermarket.
4. EDUCATION: Within 1km to top schools such as Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School. More importantly, near the educational belt (NP, SIT, SIM, NUS, HCI, NJC, etc).
5. NATURE: Experience nature in its pristine form at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, which is a short stroll from Forett. The availability of jogging and mountain bike trails allow you to engage in a healthy lifestyle for you and your family.